Where Successful Facilitators are Born!
Pay for course in full or use our payment plan interest free
- $2997 (CDN) + GST 5%. A $1000 deposit gets you started!
- Payment plan available interest free
- Exchange rate from your US dollar to Canadian dollar is a tremendous savings! Ex: EAL Course costs $2997 your cost in US dollars could be around $2197 = a SAVINGS of $800! Canadian dollar is weak so it’s a win-win for you. Click here to calculate USD to CDN at today's rate
If you are waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is NOW! Your dream careers starts with one click! You set the time to do your studies in your life. Your journey begins once you click the button.
Yes! We have an Online Equine Assisted Theory course for those who have a passion to work with horses and want to help people through the power of the horse with objectively driven programs. Want to learn more about how the horse is the ‘teacher’, then this is the course for you! If you can’t afford to take the full five day Equine Assisted Learning Certification Course, or simply don’t have the five days of time to attend? Get started with your Equine Online Studies. This is a way for you to keep working towards your goals/dreams and learn the theory behind Equine Assisted Learning BuildingBlock™.
The online equine course will help you learn the theory portion of the extensive equine assisted learning business course. Then you can move on to the Hands On Learning portion to complete your hands on training when you are ready. All the business tools you need to succeed in the equine industry delivered by the Equine Connection - The Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Inc.
What does the Online Theory Course cover?
- How to ‘Facilitate vs Teach’. Facilitating empowers individuals.
- Herd Rules, Understanding Herd Behaviour.
- Behaviour Modification through EAL.
- How People Learn through research already tested.
- It is All about the Horse.
- Managing the conflict and group energy that occurs through these groups in EAL.
- How these objectively driven programs get to the result for your clients.
- How to use horses in a more natural state so they are the teachers.
- How to facilitate through the teachable moments horses create for us.
- Managing conflict (an essential part of EAL) with your clients.
Online Theory Includes:
- Instructor guidance throughout online course
- Heart of Equine Assisted Learning Textbook
- Video’s that will help you understand how your programs are used and delivered with using the objectives embedded in all the programs
- Miro is a Behavioural Mode Assessment. It really helps you as a facilitator to understand the different personalities that will be coming into your EAL business
- Online training to prepare you for your hands-on learning and to increase your familiarity with the theory and structure behind the BuildingBlock™ course and its delivery.
This is a 6 month online training of theory which will prepare you for your next step of becoming an Equine Assisted Certification Facilitator. This is done at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Learn all the theory behind Equine Assisted Learning, and how all the programs work in this BuildingBlock™ course. The designer of these amazing programs took all that’s been researched on how human beings learn, and all the research that’s been done on wild horses, and brought the two together to create experiential learning programs. These programs are designed to help human beings learn and understand the changes that they need to make within themselves. Equine Assisted Learning works, because it's not the people that are the teachers, it's the horses!
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a certification to provide EAL services - you must complete the Hands On Training to be certified. Online course starts as soon as you click the button below.
Hands On Training - $3597
When you are ready to begin your next journey in becoming a Certified EAL Facilitator, you can pick which school location you would like to attend and then contact us and we can get you registered.
This will consist of attending a Certified Training Campus for the 5 day program in either;
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- London, Ontario, Canada
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Note: It is more affordable to complete and attend one of the certified 5-day courses in your area if you are able. If you can only do it one step at a time, this is a solid way to get your EAL career moving forward.
Where successful Equine Assisted Learning Certified Facilitators are born.
You will know what to do with your certification. This business is all about working with our horses in understanding them and keeping not only them safe and happy, but our clients too.