Start Time: October 26, 2019 at 8:00 AM
End Time: October 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Early end time on last day of all Certification Courses
Address: 1666 South Sullivan Rd Camp Verde, AZ 86322, Equine Connection Certified EAL Course Facility.
Exchange rate from your US dollar to Canadian dollar is a tremendous savings! Ex: EAL Course costs $5997 Canadian so your cost in US dollars would be a savings of $1300-$1500! Canadian dollar is weak so it’s a win-win. PLUS there is NO tax on your course because you live outside of Canada. Click here to calculate USD to CDN at today's rate Click here to calculate USD to CDN at today's rate
- We beautifully waste your brain in the 5 days that we are together for your exciting new journey. Hence, the 6 month online training review after you leave us to solidify all your new learning.
- No re-creating the wheel for success in this horse field as we give you everything including the business package saving you three years of time.
- Your certification is like no other as we have a regulatory piece to this specific certification so you have something solid including credentials for your clients to be.
- You will now belong to a TEAM of forward moving facilitators who work together to help each be able to help other people change their lives while working with horses. Your training never ends with this certification.
- Fulfill your destiny and get registered today PLUS it's in Canadian dollars and our dollar is not worth what yours is worth so it's a savings for you.
- Our motto, “We are not successful until YOU are!”
Pricing Options & Hold My Spot! Back to Course Calendar
How this course will make your life better!
Places to Stay:
Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy
6070 Monterey Road,
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott
390 Gateway Drive,
Master Instructor & Senior Facilitator, Founder of Equine Connection
Master Instructor & Facilitator/Director of Sales and Marketing
Instructor, Facilitator & Social Media Guru