Start Time: December 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM
End Time: December 14, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Early end time on last day of all Certification Courses
Address: 35 Laitoki Rd, Terrey Hills NSW, Equine Connection Certified EAL Course Facility.
Course dates are as follows;
Monday DEC 9 - Day 1
Tuesday DEC 10 - Day 2
Wednesday DEC 11 - NO CLASS
Thursday DEC 12 - Day 3
Friday DEC 13 - Day 4
Saturday DEC 14 - Day 5
- We collaborate with Equine Guelph, the horse owner’s Centre at the University of Guelph to ensure the welfare of the horses comes first in this well established certification.
- We beautifully waste your brain in the 5 days that we are together for your exciting new journey. Hence, the online training review after you leave us to solidify all your new learning.
- No re-creating the wheel for success in this horse field as we give you everything including the business package saving you three years of time.
- Your certification is like no other as we have a regulatory piece to this specific certification so you have something solid including credentials for your clients to be.
- You will now belong to a TEAM of forward moving facilitators who work together to help each be able to help other people change their lives while working with horses. Your training never ends with this certification.
- Our motto, “We are not successful until YOU are!”
Places to Stay:
289 Mona Vale Road,
Terrey Hills NSW 2084
(02) 9450 2000
Take A Look
3301 Mona Vale Road
Terrey Hills, NSW 2084
(02) 9450 2422
Take A Look
Instructor & Senior Facilitator/Entrepreneur