Why is Equine Assisted Learning Certification Important and What Does it Mean?
The Equine Assisted Learning Certification Course ensures the technical competence of their trained professional facilitators. Certification exams go beyond training by providing an objective measurement of a facilitator's knowledge and skills. The Equine Assisted Learning Certification Course is designed to establish standards for developing qualified facilitators.
As defined by the Global Certification Institute: Certification refers to the confirmation of certain characteristics of a person, organization or object. This confirmation is often, but not always, provided by some form of external review, education or assessment. One of the most common types of certification in modern society is professional certification, where a person is certified as being able to competently complete a job or task, usually by the passing of an examination. The purpose of any professional certification is to produce official and public recognition of an individual's competencies and capabilities in a professional subject area.
What are the objectives to certification?
- To raise the professional standards in fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct, have demonstrated and maintained a high level of competence and ethical practices.
- To identify for employers, clients and the public persons with a broad knowledge of your Equine Assisted Learning field, and capability to professionally apply the principals.
- To establish a program with the goal of continuous improvement for individuals to build skills and professional development.
- To clarify the skills, knowledge and standards of conduct for the practice of Equine Assisted Learning.
- Governing Body for the Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Certified Facilitators
You Will Learn To Empower People Through This Skill Building, Objectively Driven Programs.
- How to identify an individual's strengths and weaknesses through group exercises
- How to bring out an individual's ability to learn new skills
- Learn how to facilitate a group through effectively communicating as they turn problems into opportunities
- Learn how to recognize the individual participant as an asset to their group; learn how to guide individuals through the process of thinking together, resolve conflict together, maintaining accountability together and inspiring each other to do their best
- Learn how to empower individuals with skills to conquer difficult group challenges while they deal with their own personal journey,
- and you will learn how to be a part of this life changing opportunity in your community.
Simply put - a love of people and horses!
Fulfill your destiny and get your Dream Career today!
Certification Requirements (Once Certified)
- Certified as an Equine-Assisted Learning BuildingBlock™ Facilitator with the Equine Connection - The Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Inc
- Up to date CPR and First Aid
- Insurance at the facility to use for your programs
- Business license in your county, town and/or city
- 40 hours of Continuing Education every calendar year
- Evacuation and safety plan for your facility
- Commitment to safety is 2 horses with one certified facilitator, anything over 2 horses requires an additional certified BuildingBlock™ facilitator
- Running your programs with Certified Facilitators only
- Adhering to the rules, regulations and integrity of the governing body for the Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Certified Facilitators. www.ealnetwork.com
At Equine Connection, we strive to continually advance working with horses to help people across the world. We move our certified clients into creating their own successful facilitation business as we believe we are not successful until our certified facilitators are. In providing solid & outstanding marketing solutions for their business, we assist in bringing EAL to their communities. Business training and support is continuous for the life of their careers and most importantly how the horse is the ultimate teacher in globally helping people to change their lives through the power of the horse. This is where successful facilitators in equine assisted learning are born.